Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Chemical Engineering, Mahshahr Branch, Islamic Azad University, Mahshahr, Iran
The present study is on MgO nanoparticles deposited on chitosan, which is investigated for the removal of the heavy metal cobalt II using an atomic absorption spectrometer at various concentrations. The laboratory study also investigates the removal of heavy metals such as cobalt (II) by the chitosan adsorbent in the batch adsorption test system. In experiments related to this research, parameters such as contact time, initial dye concentration, adsorbent amount, temperature and pH are investigated and calculated, and finally kinetic equations including (first and second degree) and thermodynamic equations including obedience absorption equations are investigated, Friendlich, Langmuir thermodynamic variables including ΔS, ΔG and ΔH were investigated and calculated. In this study, the effect of magnesium oxide (MgO) magnetic nanoparticles in the removal of heavy metal contaminants such as cobalt (II) is tried in vitro.
- J. Butter, L.M. Evison, I.C. Chancock, F.S. Holland, K.A. Matis, A. Philipson, A.I. Sheike, A.I. Zouboulis, The Removal And Recavery Of Cadmium From Dilute Aqueous Solutions By Biosorption And Electrolysis At Laboratory Scale, Wat. Res., 32 (1998) 400-406.
- Ghanavati, A. Bozorgian, J. Ghanavati, Removal of Copper (II) Ions from the Effluent by Carbon Nanotubes Modified with Tetrahydrofuran, Chemical Review and Letters, 5 (2022) 68-75
- Ghanavati, A. Bozorgian, Removal of Copper II from Industrial Effluent with Beta Zeolite Nanocrystals, Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 5 (2022) 53-67.
- Bozorgian, S. Zarinabadi, A. Samimi, Preparation of Xanthan Magnetic Biocompatible Nano-Composite for Removal of Ni2+ from Aqueous Solution. Chemical Methodologies. 4 (2020) 477-93.
- Machida, A. Motoi, T. Ryo, H. Masami, Role of Minerals in Carbonaceous Adsorbents for Removal of Pb(II) Ions from Aqueous Solution, Sep. Purif. Technol., 46 (2005) 88–94.
- Bozorgian, Investigation and comparison of experimental data of ethylene dichloride adsorption by Bagasse with adsorption isotherm models. Chemical Review and Letters. 3 (2020) 79-85.
- L. Godino-Salido, A. Santiago-Medina, P. Arranz-Mascarós,. R. López-Garzón, M.D. Gutiérrez-Valero, M. Melguizo, F.J. López-Garzón, Novel active carbon/crown ether derivative hybrid material for the selective removal of Cu(II) ions: The crucial role of the surface chemical functions, Chem. Eng. Sci., 114 (2014) 94–104
- Bozorgian, Analysis and simulating recuperator impact on the thermodynamic performance of the combined water-ammonia cycle. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research., 3 (2020) 169-79.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A. Bozorgian, Optimization of Corrosion Information in Oil and Gas Wells Using Electrochemical Experiments. International Journal of New Chemistry, 8 (2021) 149-163.
- Esmaeili Bidhendi, Z. Asadi, A. Bozorgian, A. Shahhoseini, M.A. Gabris, S. Shahabuddin, R. Khanam, R. Saidur, New magnetic Co3O4/Fe3O4 doped polyaniline nanocomposite for the effective and rapid removal of nitrate ions from ground water samples. Environmental Progress & Sustainable Energy., 39 (2020) 13306.
- Feng, Y. Zhang, L. Wen, Z. Shen, Y. Guan, Colorimetric determination of copper(II) ions by filtration on sol–gel membrane doped with diphenylcarbazide, Talanta, 84 (2011) 913–917.
- Ahmadpoura, A.H. Asla, N. Fallahb, Synthesis and comparison of spent caustic wastewater photocatalytic treatment efficiency with zinc oxide composite. Desalin, WATER Treat., 92 (2017) 275-90.
- Leyva, J. Marrero, P. Smichowsky, D. Cicerone, Environmental Science Technology, 35 (2001) 3669.
- A Haghighi Asl, A Ahmadpour, N. Fallah, Photocatalytic treatment of spent caustic wastewater in petrochemical industries, Advances in Environmental Technology, 2 (2017) 153-68.
- Bozorgian, Z. Arab Aboosadi, A. Mohammadi, B. Honarvar, A. Azimi, Optimization of determination of CO2 gas hydrates surface tension in the presence of non-ionic surfactants and TBAC, Eurasian Chemical Communications, 2 (2020) 420-426.
- Ahmadpour, A. Bozorgian, A. Eslamimanesh, AH. Mohammadi, Photocatalytic treatment of spontaneous petrochemical effluents by TiO2 CTAB synthetic nanoparticles, Desalination and Water Treatment, 249 (2022) 297-308.
- Kalbasi, A. Hedayati, A. Ahmadpour, Optimization of Energy and Production Process Modeling of Zinc, World Applied Sciences Journal, 11 (2010) 228-34.
- Bozorgian, Effect of Additives on Hydrate Formation. International Journal of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Science, 9 (2020) 229-240.
- Ahmaruzzaman, D.K. Sharma, Adsorption of Phenols from wastewater, J. Colloid Inter Face Sci., 287 (2005) 14-24.
- Zhuang, R. Tan, W. Shen, X. Zhang, W. Xu, W. Song, Monodisperse magnetic hydroxyapatite/Fe3O4 microspheres for removal of lead(II) from aqueous solution, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 637 (2015) 531–537.