1. M. Alexander. Soil Microbiology 2nd edition. John Wiley and Sons. New York: (1977)
2. C. Amin, O.Takashi, I.Chieko, N.Kazuo, Studies on synthesis and physical characterization of biodegradable aliphatic poly(butylenes succinate-co-ε-caprolactone)s. Polymer, 43(3), (2002) 671- 679.
3. R. Chandra, R. Rustgi, Biodegradation of maleated linear low-density polyethylene and starch blends. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 56 (1997) 185-202.
4. C. Ching, D.J.Kaplan, E.L.Thomas, Biodegradable polymers and packaging, pp. 1- 42. Technomic publication: Basel (1993).
5. E. Ekhlas, B. Mehdi, R. Ali, Mahdavian, and Hengameh, H. The effect of cobalt Napthenate and 2- hydroxyl 4-methoxy benzophenone and photo oxidative degradation of LDPE, Iranian Polymer Journal, 18 (2009) 753-760.
6. S. Fontanella, F. Stéphane, B. Sylvie, Comparison of the biodegradability of various polthylene films containing prooxidant additives. polymer degradation stability, 10 (2010) 1-10
7. Y.Qun, H. Chung, P.Yu Bio synthesis and thermal properties of Poly (3- hydroxybutyrate- co-3 hydroxyl valerate) with large variety of hydroxyvalerate content by bacillus cereus. Chinese journal of polymer science, 25 (2007) 341-345.
8. S., Armaković, S., Armaković, Computational Studies of Stability, Reactivity and Degradation Properties of Ephedrine; a Stimulant and Precursor of Illicit Drugs. Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section B, 2 (2020)73-80.
9. A.J. In, J. Domb, Kost, D.M. Wiseman, Handbook of Biodegradable Polymers, Harwood Academic : Amsterdam (1997) 1-526.
10. International standard ASTM D 5338-98. Compost biodegradation Evaluation of the ultimate aerobic Biodegradability of plastic material in method by analysis of released carbon dioxide an aqueous medium. An American National standard, (2003)1-6
11. F. Khabbaz., A.C. Albertsson, S. Karlsson., Trapping of volatile low molecular weight photoproducts in inert and enhanced degradable LDPE. Polymer Degradation Stability, 61 (1998) 385 -392
12. M.Kim, A.L. Pometto, K.E. Johnson, A.R. Fratzke, Degradation studies of novel degradable starch polyethylene plastics containing oxidized polyethylene and prooxidant. Journal Environmental Polymer Degradation, 2 (1994) 27-38.
13. M.R. Kamal, B. Huang,. Natural and artificial weathering of polymers,Springer (1992).
14. S.H. In Hamid, M.B. Ami, and A. G. Maadhan. Eds. Handbook of Polymer Degradation. Marcel Dekker, New York, 127-168.
15. M. Matsunaga, P.J. Whitney Surface changes brought about by corona discharge treatment of polyethylene film and the effect on subsequent microbial colonization. Polym. Degrad. Stab. 70 (2000) 316-325
16. B, Nils, Vogt
, Emil Arne Kleppe
, Oxo biodegradable polyolefins shows continued and increased thermal oxidative degradation after exposure to light. Polymer Degradation Stability,
94 (2009) 659- 663.
17. FS.Qureshi, S.H. Hamid, A.G. Maadhah, M.B.Amin Weather induced degradation of linear low density polyethylene: mechanical properties, Journal polymer Engineering, 9 (1990) 67-84.
18. J.M. Mayer, D.L. Kaplan. Biodegradable materials: balancing degradability and Performance. TRIP. 2(1994) 227-235.
19. P.K.Roy, P. Surekha, C. Rajagopal, S.N. Chatterjee, V. Choudhary, Studies on the photooxidative degradaton of LDPE films in the prsnece of oxidixed polyethylene. Polymer degradation Stability, 92 (2007) 1151-1160.
20. Sadocco, P., Nocerino, S., Dubini-Paglia, E., Seves, A., and Elegir, G. (1997). Characterization of a poly (3-hydroxybutyrate) depolymerase from Aureobacterium saperdae: Active site and kinetics of hydrolysis studies. Journal of Environment Polyme Degradation, 5 (1997) 57-65.
21. Subrahmaniyan, K., Mathieu, N.. Polyethylene and Biodegradable mulches for agricultural applications: a review. Agronomyfor Sustainable Developmen (2012). DOI 10.1007/s13593-011- 0068-3.
22. G Swift Direction of environmetally biodegradable polymer research, Accounts of chemical research, 26 (1993) 105-110
23. G.Scott,D.Gilead, Degradable polymers. Principles and applications Chapman & Hall, London (1995) 43-87.
24. A.U. Santhokumar, K. Palanivelu, S.K Sharma, Synthesis of transistion metal 12 hydroxyl oleate and their effect on photo And biodegradation of low density polyethylene films. Journal of Bioremediation Biodegradation, 3 (2012) 1-10
25. A.U. Santhoskumar, K Palanivelu. A New Additive Formulation to Enhance Photo and Biodegradation Characteristics of Polypropylene. International journal of polymeric material, 61 (2012) 1-10.
26. Santhoskumar, A.U., Palanivelu, K, Study of copper 12-Hydroxyl oleate and copper 12- Hydroxyl oleate blended with starch in polypropylene to improve photo and biodegradation.
Research journal Biological, pharmaceutical and chemical science., 2, (2011) 299-318.
27. S.,Velmurugan, A.U. Santhoskumar, K.Palanivelu, Improving Polyolefin’s Degradation by New Synthesis of Cobalt 12- Hydroxyl Oleate Additive. Research Journal Biological, pharmaceutical and chemical science,2(2011) 962-970.
28. A.U. Santhokumar, A New Synthesis of Nickel 12-Hydroxy Oleate Formulation to Improve Polyolefin’s Degradation. Journal Bioremediation and Biodegradation, 1 20101-10
29.A.U. Santhokumar, Comparison of Biological Activity Transistion Metal 12 Hydroxy oleate on Photodegradation of Plastics. Journal Bioremediation Biodegradation, 1 (2010) doi:10.4172/2155-6199.1000109.
30 A.U. Santhoskumar, A new approach to synthesis of photodegradable additive for low density polyethylene. Asian journal of chemistry, 24 (2012) 5702-5704.
31. A.U. Santhoskumar, S. Velmurugan, Synthesis of Cobalt 12- Hydroxyl Oleate Additive as Polyolfin Degradation on UV Exposure. Turkish journal of Science Technology, 7(2012) 85-107.
32. O. Telmo,
Degradability of linear pololefin under natural weathering, Polymer degradation stability,
33. O. Telm, Abiotic and bioic degradation of oxo-biodegradable foamed polystyrene. Polymer degradation stability, 94(2009) 2128- 2133.
HOW TO CITE THIS ARTICLE
A.U. Santhoskumar, N. Jaya Chitra, E. Jaya Sathya, Studies on the Mechanical and Degradation behavior of Polyethylene by using Jujube Seed Grinding Powder (JGP), Prog. Chem. Biochem. Res. 2020, 3(2),243-250
33. M., Thangavelu, A. Adithan, M.Doble, Effect of nvironement on the degradation of starch and prooxidant blended polyolefins, Polymer degradation stability, 95 (2010). 1988-1993.
34. S. Velmurugan , A.U. Santhoskumar, Improving Polyolefin’s gradation by New Synthesis of Cobalt 12- Hydroxyl Oleate Additive, Research journal Biological, pharmaceutical and chemical science, 2 (2011) 962-970.
35.T.Yamashita, Benzophenone photosensitized alkylation of arylalenes with acetone, dimethyl sulfoxide and their related compounds in the presence of tert-butylamines. Journal photochemistry and photobiology A, 118 (1998) 165-171.
36. S. Armakovic, S. Armakovic, Computational studies of stability reactivity and degradation properties of Ephedrine; a stimulant and precursor of illicit Drugs. Advaned journal of chemistry-section B 2 (2020) 73-80