International Editorial Board
First name: Siyamak
Family name: Shahab
Date of birth: 1968
Citizen: Republic of Belarus
Residence address: Minsk, Belarus.
Academic degree: Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry.
Affiliation: Full Professor of the Russian Academy of Natural History.
Head of Department of Ecological Chemistry and Biochemistry of the International Sakharov Environmental Institute of the Belarusian State University:
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-9019-6304
Research interests and achievements:
1) Computational Chemistry,
2) Physical Chemistry,
3) Green Chemistry,
4) Nanotechnology and Nanotubes,
5) Development of film polarizers based on polyvinyl alcohol and dichroic dyes for the visible, ultraviolet and near infrared regions of spectrum,
6) Predicting and modeling of organic structures absorbing in UV, Vis and IR regions of the spectrum,
7) Antitumor and Antioxidant Properties of New Organic Compounds.
I have about 170 scientific papers and 32 patents.
The owner of the Grant of the President of the Republic of Belarus in Science in 2018.
I have participated in 16 state programs. Supervisor of 11 scientific grants of the Republic of Belarus (2007-2018).
I work at the Institutes of Physical Organic Chemistry and Chemistry of New Materials of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus too.
I was participated in the International competition of ideas "Advanced display technologies and image processing techniques", held by «SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS» and «SID» Russia in Moscow and was awarded a diploma of III degree in 2004.
Member of Editorial Board in Journals:
1) Journal of Serbian Chemical Society,
2) International Journal of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry.
I am reviewer for journals:
1) Journal of Molecular Structure (Elsevier),
2) Food Chemistry (Elsevier),
3) Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering (Elsevier),
4) Dyes and Pigments (Elsevier),
5) Chinese Chemical Letters (Elsevier),
6) Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical (Elsevier),
7) Chemistry – An Asian Journal,
8) Chemistry – A European Journal,
9) Journal Letters in Drug Design and Discovery,
10) Medical Chemistry (OMICS Group),
11) Journal of Serbian Chemical Society,
12) European Journal of Chemistry,
13) Iranian Chemical Communication,
14) Journal of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry,
15) Australian Journal of Chemistry,
16) Journal of Chemical Society of Pakistan,
17) Nano Medicine Research Journal,
18) Iranian Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
19) Physical Chemistry Research,
20) Iranian Journal of Science and Technology Transaction A: Science,
21) Chemical Methodologies
22) Asian Journal of Green Chemistry.