Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Chemical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
The removal of sulfur compounds in hydrocarbon fuels is important from an environmental point of view, because in the combustion process of fuels in engines, sulfur compounds in the fuel are converted into sulfur oxides (SoX), which will cause the problem of acid rain. In addition, (SoX) resulting from the combustion of sulfur-containing fuels in internal combustion engines, while causing corrosion in the internal parts of the engine, causes poisoning of the catalytic converters installed in the exhaust of cars, and finally causes the deactivation of these catalytic converters in a short period. An important plan of these catalytic converters is to reduce the emission of nitrogen oxides into the environment. Likewise, sulfur oxides lead to the rapid deactivation of the filters installed in the exhaust to prevent the release of suspended particles into the atmosphere. Therefore, the presence of sulfur compounds in hydrocarbon fractions, in addition to cause problems related to the release of sulfur oxides into the atmosphere, leads to the aggravation of the problem of the release of pollutants such as nitrogen oxides and suspended particles into the environment.
- Samimi, B. Almasinia, E. Nazem, R. Rezaei, A. Hedayati, M. Afkhami, Investigating MIDEA Corrosion Treatment on Carbonic Simple Steel in Amin Unit of Isfahan Refinery, International Journal of science and investigations, 1(2012) 49-53
- Y. Leung, X. Wu, M. Leung, A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification, Applied Energy, 87 (2010) 1083-1095.
- D.L.T. Ugarte, The economic impacts of bioenergy crop production on US agriculture, USDA Agricultural Economic Report No. 816, (2003).
- Bilanovic, A. Andargatchew, T. Kroeger, G. Shelef, Freshwater and marine microalgae sequestering of CO2 at different C and N concentrations–Response surface methodology analysis, Energy Conversion and Management, 50 (2009) 262-267.
- Wang, Y. Li, N. Wu, C. Lan, CO2 bio-mitigation using microalgae, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 79 (2008) 707-718.
- Abdollahbeigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 47-52.
- J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 4 (2015) 58-76.
- Babaei, M. Aminikhah, A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422.
- Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137.
- Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119.
- babaei, A. Taheri, Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized on a Novel ChitosanNickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles-Carbon Nanotubes Biocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 4 (2012) 342-356.
- Fattahi, E. Ezzatzadeh, R. Jalilian, A. Taheri, Micro solid phase extraction of cadmium and lead on a new ion-imprinted hierarchical mesoporous polymer via dualtemplate method in river water and fish muscles: Optimization by experimental design. J Hazard Mater, 403 (2021) 123716.
- Abdollahi, A. Taheri, M. Shahmari, Application of selective solid-phase extraction using a new core-shell-shell magnetic ionimprinted polymer for the analysis of ultra-trace mercury in serum of gallstone patients. Separation Science and Technology, 55 (2020) 2758-2771.
- Jalilian, E. Ezzatzadeh, A. Taheri, A novel self-assembled gold nanoparticles molecularly imprinted modified carbon ionic liquid electrode with high sensitivity and selectivity for the rapid determination of bisphenol A leached from plastic containers. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 9 (2021) 105513.
- M Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry Australian Journal of International Social Research, 1 (2015) 1-6.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399.
- Solomon, W. Rabiu Saidu Umar, H. Sanusi Wara, A. Sadiq Yakubu, M. Michael Azubuike, M. Asugu Mary, H. Louis, Antiulcerogenic Activity of methanol extract and solvent fractions of Stem Bark of Lannea acida (A. Rich) Against Ethanol-Induced Gastric Mucosal Injury in Albino Rats. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 29-39.
- Johnson, Investigation of Network Models Finite difference Method, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 2 (2023) 1-9.
- Lo Han, Investigation of Heavy Polyethylene Catalytic Pyrolysis, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 64-70.
- Rebout, Effect of Polymers on Transient Reynolds Number Change in Pipe Flow and Reduction of their Coefficient of Friction, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 20-32.
- Lo Han, Investigation of Network Models as a Numerical Method for Solving Groundwater Equations, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 1-9.
- Rebout, Friction Coefficient Pressure Gradient in Fully Developed Flow, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 58-63.
- Zbuzant, An Overview of the Use of Photo Catalysts for Desulfurization, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 10-19.
- Zbuzant, Different Weight Percentages Doubled in the Catalyst, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 40-48.
- Delborty, Solar Energy, Is it necessary?, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 71-79.
- Delborty, Can these environmental issues be resolved?, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 100-109.
- Delborty, Efforts to Generate Green Energy, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 110-119.
- Lo Han, Investigation of Thermal and Catalytic Pyrolysis of Polyolefin and Rubbers, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 120-129
- Mahmut, Hydropower plant and its environmental effects, Eurasian Journal of Chemical, Medicinal and Petroleum Research, 1 (2022) 130-137