Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Research and Development, UOP, Santiago, Chile
Ph.D. of Science in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer & Risk Specialist in Industries, Iran
The purpose of this study is to investigate the pigging operation, why it is done, the types of pigments available, and its importance in the gas industry. It is important to identify clogs and reopen them, as well as to identify cracks and corrosion in valves and pipes. The main advantages of piglets include the low-cost cleaning of pipelines, the possibility of rapid sampling inside the pipes to detect and test for impurities, the possibility of inspecting pipelines without the need for power outages, and the ability to use PLCs. In water and sewage pipelines, oil and gas, and petrochemical pipelines have a basic application for cleaning and inspection of pipelines. This study reviews the generalities of pig, pipeline operations, and new aspects of recent technologies in this field, including necessity, capacities, challenges, and innovations of pipeline technology in the maintenance and operation of oil and gas pipelines and the other hydrocarbon products, introducing the types of used pigs, factors for selecting the appropriate pig in terms of application, cleaning, inspection and monitoring of pipelines, comparison and applications of smart pigs, and how they work and record problems in pipelines, decontamination. The results of this study indicated that one of the important strategies in the field of reforming and performing the follow-up process can be increased the statistical research in order to develop practical regulations related to the maintenance of pipelines along with the responsibility of production and transmission..
- Bozorgian, Investigation of Predictive Methods of Gas Hydrate Formation in Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines, Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section B., 2 (2020) 91-101.
- bozorgian, Investigating the Unknown Abilities of Natural Gas Hydrates, International Journal of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Science, 9 (2020) 241-251.
- Bozorgian, Methods of predicting hydrates formation, Advanced Journal of Science and Engineering, 1 (2020) 34-9.
- Samimi, K. Kavosi, S. Zarinabadi, A. Bozorgian, Optimization of the Gasoline Production Plant in order to Increase Feed, Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 3 (2020) 7-19.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A. Bozorgian, Optimization of corrosion information in oil and gas wells using electrochemical experiments, International Journal of New Chemistry, 8 (2021) 149-63.
- faramarzi Taheri, M. Roushani, Determination of Paraquat in Fruits and Natural Water using Ni(OH)2 NanoparticlesCarbon Nanotubes Composite Modified Carbon Ionic liquid Electrode, Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 7 (2015) 666-683.
- Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 132-137.
- Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 7 (2020) 114-119.
- Rezayati-zad, S.S.H. Davarani, A. Taheri and Y. Bide, Highly selective determination of amitriptyline using Nafion-AuNPs@branched polyethylenei-mine-derived carbon hollow spheres in pharmaceutical drugs and biological fluids. Biosens Bioelectron, 86 (2016) 616-22. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.028
- babaei, A. Taheri, Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized on a Novel ChitosanNickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles-Carbon Nanotubes Biocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 4 (2012) 342-356.
- Fattahi, E. Ezzatzadeh, R. Jalilian and A. Taheri, Micro solid phase extraction of cadmium and lead on a new ion-imprinted hierarchical mesoporous polymer via dualtemplate method in river water and fish muscles: Optimization by experimental design. J Hazard Mater, 403 (2021) 123716. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.1237
- Abdollahi, A. Taheri and M. Shahmari, Application of selective solid-phase extraction using a new core-shell-shell magnetic ionimprinted polymer for the analysis of ultra-trace mercury in serum of gallstone patients. Separation Science and Technology, 55 (2020) 2758-2771. https://doi.org/10.1080/01496395.2019.165 1337
- Afrasiabi, Z. Rezayati-zad, s. Kianipour, A. babaei and A. Taheri, A Sensor for Determination of Tramadol in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Biological Fluids Based on Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. J.Chem.Soc.pak., 35 (2013) 1106-1112.
- Jalilian, E. Ezzatzadeh and A. Taheri, A novel self-assembled gold nanoparticlesmolecularly imprinted modified carbon ionic liquid electrode with high sensitivity and selectivity for the rapid determination of bisphenol A leached from plastic containers, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 9 (2021) 105513. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2021.105513
- babaei, A. Taheri, S. Mirzakhani and m. Afrasiabi, A Sensitive Determination of Acetaminophen in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Biological Samples using Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode, J. Braz. Chem. Soc., 22 (2011) 344-351.
- Abdollahbeigi, Non-Climatic Factors Causing Climate Change, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 303-319.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry Australian, Journal of International Social Research, 1 (2015) 1-6.
- Nasrollahzadeh, M.J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Hydrate Formation Kinetics and Mechanism of Inhibitors Effect, DAV International Journal of Science, 4 (2015) 49-56.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Investigation of Molecular Structure in Gas Hydrate, Science Road Journal, 3 (2015) 74-79.
- Abdollahbeigi, M. Asgari, Investigation of Nitrogen Removal in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2 (2020) 257-272.
- J. Choobineh, M. Abdollahbeigi, B. Nasrollahzadeh, The formation of gas hydrates and the effect of inhibitors on thier formation process, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 8 (2016) 1150-1159.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Damaging Effects of Air Pollution on Earth, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 29-37.
- Abdollahbeigi, M.J. Choobineh, B. Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Effective Factors for Chilling the Cooling Towers, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 32-38.
- M Abdollahbeigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Application of Supercritical Solvent in Industries, Science Road Journal, 4 (2016) 15-20.
- Samimi, A. Bozorgian, M. Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 3 (2022) 1-7.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 4 (2020) 378-399.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H.S. Kootenaei, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Use of data mining in the corrosion classification of pipelines in catalytic reforming units (CRU), Eurasian Chemical Communications (ECC), 2 (2019) 571-581.
- A. Ukwubile, E.O. Ikpefan, M.S. Bingari and L. Tam, Acute and subchronic toxicity profiles of Melastomastrum capitatum (Vahl) Fern. (Melastomataceae) root aqueous extract in Swiss albino mice. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 74-83. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/pcbr.2019.92 077.
- E. Thomas, O.A. Adegoke, A.F. Kazeem and I.C. Ezeuchenne, Preferential Solvation of Mordant Black and Solochrome Dark Blue in Mixed Solvent Systems. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 40-52.
- Thacker, V. Ram and P.N. Dave, Plant mediated synthesis of Iron nanoparticles and their Applications: A Review. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 84-91. https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.18323 9.1033
- Solomon, W. Rabiu Saidu Umar, H. Sanusi Wara, A. Sadiq Yakubu, M. Michael Azubuike, M. Asugu Mary and H. Louis, Antiulcerogenic Activity of methanol extract and solvent fractions of Stem Bark of Lannea acida (A. Rich) Against Ethanol-Induced Gastric Mucosal Injury in Albino Rats. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 29-39. https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 2939
- Samimi, New Method of Corrosion in Isomerization Units, Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section A, 4 (2021) 206-218.
- M. Motevalli, F. Mirzajani, Biotic/Abiotic Stress Influences on Human Epidermal Keratinocyte Cells. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 53-58.
- Mohammadi, A. Taheri and Z. RezayatiZad, Ultrasensitive and selective nonenzymatic glucose detection based on pt electrode modified by carbon nanotubes@ graphene oxide/nickel hydroxide-Nafion hybrid composite in alkaline media. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 1-10. https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 110
- Samimi, The Need for Risk Assessment in Occupational Health, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 2 (2021) 71-76.
- Samimi, S. Zarinabadi, A.H. Shahbazi Kootenai, A. Azimi, M. Mirzaei, Optimization of the naphtha hydro treating unit (NHT) in order to increase feed in the refinery, Eurasian Chemical Communications, 2 (2020) 150-161.