Document Type : Review Article
Department of Chemical Engineering, Calgary University, Canada
The evidence suggests that Iranian society is rapidly moving towards a double problem in an accelerated nutritional transition. This means that on the one hand, energy protein malnutrition in children less than 5 years of age and deficiency of micronutrients (iron, iodine, zinc, calcium, and vitamins A and D) are observed in a large share of the country’s population. According to ANIS study by the Office of Community Nutrition Improvement in the Ministry of Health in 1998, 800,000 children under 5 years (15.4%) suffer from moderate to severe nutritional shortness, which indicates chronic and long-term malnutrition. The National Survey of Micronutrients in 2002 also indicated that 15 to 40% of children, adolescents, and pregnant women are deficient in iron and there is zinc deficiency in about 30% of children and adolescents and 44% of the pregnant women in the country. On the other hand, warning signs of the spread of metabolic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, and various cancers can be seen in cities, especially large cities. According to the available statistics, out of every 800 deaths per day, 300 deaths are due to cardiovascular diseases, and one of the main reasons is a change in food consumption pattern
- M Abdollah beigi, Optimizing the Process of Di-Isobutyl Phthalate Production Using Vapor Permeation, DAV International Journal of Science, 2015, 4 (2), 47-52
- MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, M Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Contact Resistance Effect on Finned Pipes under Natural and Forced Convection, DAV International Journal of Science (DAVIJS), 2015, 4 (2), 58-76
- M Abdollahbeigi, An Overview of the Paper Recycling Process in Iran, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2020, 3 (1), 284-302
- Jalilian and A. Taheri, Synthesis and application of a novel core-shell-shell magnetic ion imprinted polymer as a selective adsorbent of trace amounts of silver ions. e-Polymers, 18 (2018) 123-134 https://doi.org/10.1515/epoly-2017-0108
- Babaei, M. Aminikhah and A. Taheri, A Multi-Walled Carbon Nano-Tube and Nickel Hydroxide Nano-Particle Composite-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode as a New Sensor for the Sensitive Simultaneous Determination of Ascorbic Acid, Dopamine and Uric Acid. Sensor Letters, 11 (2013) 413-422 https://doi.org/10.1166/sl.2013.2738
- Taheri, R. faramarzi and M. Roushani, Determination of Paraquat in Fruits and Natural Water using Ni(OH)2 NanoparticlesCarbon Nanotubes Composite Modified Carbon Ionic liquid Electrode. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 7 (2015) 666-683.
- A Samimi, Investigation the Impact of Risk Management and Audit Committee on Industrial Companies, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 2020, 7 (3), 132-137
- A Samimi, Risk Management in the Laboratory based on the 17025 Standards, Journal of Exploratory Studies in Law and Management, 2020, 7 (3), 114-119
- Rezayati-zad, S.S.H. Davarani, A. Taheri and Y. Bide, Highly selective determination of amitriptyline using Nafion-AuNPs@branched polyethyleneimine-derived carbon hollow spheres in pharmaceutical drugs and biological fluids. Biosens Bioelectron, 86 (2016) 616-22 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2016.07.028.
- babaei and A. Taheri, Direct Electrochemistry and Electrocatalysis of Myoglobin Immobilized on a Novel ChitosanNickel Hydroxide Nanoparticles-Carbon Nanotubes Biocomposite Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem., 4 (2012) 342 - 356.
- Fattahi, E. Ezzatzadeh, R. Jalilian and A. Taheri, Micro solid phase extraction of cadmium and lead on a new ion-imprinted hierarchical mesoporous polymer via dualtemplate method in river water and fish muscles: Optimization by experimental design. J Hazard Mater, 403 (2021) 123716 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2020.1237
- Abdollahi, A. Taheri and M. Shahmari, Application of selective solid-phase extraction using a new core-shell-shell magnetic ionimprinted polymer for the analysis of ultra-trace mercury in serum of gallstone patients. Separation Science and Technology, 55 (2020) 2758-2771
- Afrasiabi, Z. Rezayati-zad, s. Kianipour, A. babaei and A. Taheri, A Sensor for Determination of Tramadol in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Biological Fluids Based on Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes-Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. J.Chem.Soc.pak., 35 (2013) 1106-1112.
- Jalilian, E. Ezzatzadeh and A. Taheri, A novel self-assembled gold nanoparticles molecularly imprinted modified carbon ionic liquid electrode with high sensitivity and selectivity for the rapid determination of bisphenol A leached from plastic containers. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 9 (2021) 105513 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2021.105513
- babaei, A. Taheri, S. Mirzakhani and m. Afrasiabi, A Sensitive Determination of Acetaminophen in Pharmaceutical Preparations and Biological Samples using Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube Modified Glassy Carbon Electrode. J. Braz. Chem. Soc., 22 (2011) 344-351.
- M Abdollahbeigi, Non-Climatic Factors Causing Climate Change, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2020, 2(4), 303-319
- M Abdollah beigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Nano Catalyst, Operation Mechanism and Their Application in Industry Australian Journal of International Social Research, 2015, 1(5), 1-6
- B Nasrollahzadeh, MJ Choobineh, M Abdollahbeigi, Investigation of Hydrate Formation Kinetics and Mechanism of Inhibitors Effect, DAV International Journal of Science, 2015, 4 (4), 49-56
- M Abdollahbeigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Investigation of Molecular Structure in Gas Hydrate, Science Road Journal, 2015 3 (12), 74-79
- M Abdollahbeigi, M Asgari, Investigation of Nitrogen Removal in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants, Journal of Chemical Reviews, 2020, 2 (4), 257-272
- MJ Choobineh, M Abdollahbeigi, B Nasrollahzadeh, The formation of gas hydrates and the effect of inhibitors on thier formation process, Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 2016, 8 (2S), 1150-1159
- M Abdollah beigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Damaging Effects of Air Pollution on Earth, Science Road Journal, 2016, 4 (03), 29-37
- M Abdollahbeigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Effective Factors for Chilling the Cooling Towers, Science Road Journal, 2016, 4 (02), 32-38
- M Abdollah beigi, MJ Choobineh, B Nasrollahzadeh, Study the Application of Supercritical Solvent in Industries, Science Road Journal, 2016, 4 (01), 15-20
- A Samimi, A Bozorgian, M Samimi, An Analysis of Risk Management in Financial Markets and Its Effects, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 2022, 3 (1), 1-7
- A Samimi, S Zarinabadi, AH Shahbazi Kootenaei, A Azimi, M Mirzaei, Corrosion in Polyethylene Coatings Case Study: Cooling Water Pipelines, Chemical Methodologies, 2020, 4 (4), 378-399
- A Samimi, S Zarinabadi, AHS Kootenaei, A Azimi, M Mirzaei, Use of data mining in the corrosion classification of pipelines in catalytic reforming units (CRU), Eurasian Chemical Communications (ECC), 2019, 2 (1), 571-581
- A. Ukwubile, E.O. Ikpefan, M.S. Bingari and L. Tam, Acute and subchronic toxicity profiles of Melastomastrum capitatum (Vahl) Fern. (Melastomataceae) root aqueous extract in Swiss albino mice. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 74-83 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/pcbr.2019.92 077.
- E. Thomas, O.A. Adegoke, A.F. Kazeem and I.C. Ezeuchenne, Preferential Solvation of Mordant Black and Solochrome Dark Blue in Mixed Solvent Systems. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 40-52.
- Thacker, V. Ram and P.N. Dave, Plant mediated synthesis of Iron nanoparticles and their Applications: A Review. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 84-91 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.18323 9.1033
- Solomon, W. Rabiu Saidu Umar, H. Sanusi Wara, A. Sadiq Yakubu, M. Michael Azubuike, M. Asugu Mary and H. Louis, Antiulcerogenic Activity of methanol extract and solvent fractions of Stem Bark of Lannea acida (A. Rich) Against Ethanol-Induced Gastric Mucosal Injury in Albino Rats. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 29-39
- A Samimi, New Method of Corrosion in Isomerization Units, Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section A, 2021, 4 (3), 206-218
- M. Motevalli and F. Mirzajani, Biotic / Abiotic Stress Influences on Human Epidermal Keratinocyte Cells. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 53-58.
- Mohammadi, A. Taheri and Z. RezayatiZad, Ultrasensitive and selective nonenzymatic glucose detection based on pt electrode modified by carbon nanotubes@ graphene oxide/ nickel hydroxide-Nafion hybrid composite in alkaline media. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 1-10 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 110
- A Samimi, The Need for Risk Assessment in Occupational Health, Journal of Engineering in Industrial Research, 2021, 2 (2), 71-76
- E. Khan, A.S. Adeiza, T.A. Tor-Anyiin and A. Alexander, Isolation and characterization of spinasterol from crossopterxy febrifuga stem bark. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 68-73.
- U. Itodo, O.M. Itodo, E. Iornumbe and M.O. Fayomi, Sorptive chelation of metals by inorganic functionalized organic WOx–EDA nanowires: adsorbent characterization and isotherm studies. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2019) 50-59 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 5059
- A Samimi, S Zarinabadi, AH Shahbazi Kootenai, A Azimi, M Mirzaei, Optimization of the naphtha hydro treating unit (NHT) in order to increase feed in the refinery, Eurasian Chemical Communications, 2020, 2 (1), 150-161
- Khan Muluh, A. Odokpe Ugbede and T.A. Tor-Anyin, Screening of Cassia Sieberiana (Fabaceae) Leaf Extract for In-Vitro Anti Microbial and Anti-Ulcer Activities. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 143-149 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 7
- Hayat, T.M. Jahangir, M. Yar Khuhawar, M. Alamgir, R. Ali, A. Ali and S.G. Musharraf, Determination of Important Phenolic Compounds in Pakistani Brown Rice Varieties in Controlled, Germinated and Fermented Conditions by High Performance Liquid Chromatography. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 134-142 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 3.6
- G.A. Gomaa, M.A. Berghout, M.R. Moustafa, F.M. El Taweel and H.M. Farid, Thermodynamic and Theoretical solvation parameters for 2- amino-4,5-dimethylthiophene-3- carboxamide(ADTC) in Ethanol and Mixed EtOH-H2O solvents. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 19-28 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 1928
- H. Elobeid and A.A. Elbashir, Development of chemically modified pencil graphite electrode based on benzo-18-crown-6 and multi-walled CNTs for determination of lead in water samples. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 24-33 DOI: https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 2433.
- Neda Koohzadi and Zeinab Rezayati-zad, A Highly Sensitive Colorimetric Determination of Paraquat by Silver Nanoparticles, /Ad. J. Chem. B, 2021, 3(4), 311-322 320. https://dx.doi.org/10.22034/ajcb.2021.302596.1092
- Eldefrawy, E.G.A. Gomaa, S. Salem and F. Abdel Razik, Cyclic Voltammetric studies of calcium acetate salt with Methylene blue (MB) Using Gold Electrode. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 1 (2018) 11-18 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2018.1. 1118
- El-Khateeb, M.H. Mahmoud and M. Fakih, Comparative study on different horizontal subsurface substrates in flow wetlands. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 20-23 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 2023
- Asemave and T. Anure, The bioactivities of the neem (seeds and leaves) against Callosobruchus maculatus on a Vigna Subterranean L. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 92-98 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.3. 2
- Alkherraz, O. Hashad and K. Elsherif, Heavy Metals Contents in Some Commercially available Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa Samples in Misurata City – Libya. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 99-107 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 3.3
- K. Alisher, T.S. Khamza and Y.S. Ikbol, Quantum-chemical study of geometric and energy characteristics of some bases of shiff gossipol. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 1-5 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 15
- Aghazadeh, Tertiary cyclic amides in Vilsmeier type reaction with indoles. Progress in Chemical and Biochemical Research, 2 (2019) 34-39 https://doi.org/10.33945/SAMI/PCBR.2019.2. 3439
- Guieu, C. Ravelet, S. Perrier, Z. Zhu, S. Cayez and E. Peyrin, Aptamer enzymatic cleavage protection assay for the gold nanoparticle-based colorimetric sensing of small molecules. Analytica chimica acta, 706 (2011) 349-353.