Document Type : Original Research Article
Department of Chemical Engineering, Marvdasht Branch, Islamic Azad University, Marvdasht, Iran
This paper examines the membranes used in the separation of gases in industry. To date, more than 60% of the application of membrane technology in the separation of gaseous mixtures is related to the separation of nitrogen from air and the recovery of hydrogen from the gas streams of ammonia or synthesis units. These units contain clean gases free of any blocking gases and gases that affect the nature of the polymer. However, the dramatic growth of the use of membrane technology in the field of natural gas treatment, refineries and petrochemical units - which contain compressible compounds and vapors that affect the polymer network - has led to increasing attention to the stability and efficiency of polymer membranes. The flexibility of polymer chains during the manufacturing process of nanocomposite membranes is one of the most important manufacturing parameters. During the process of solvent evaporation from the film placed on the glass plate, due to the stresses caused by the shrinkage and irreversibility of the hard chains of the glass polymers, cracks are formed in the polymer-nanoparticles interface
- M. Jafari, A. Samimi, O. Mayeli, Provide Empirical Solutions and Study Production Problems in Coke Production Cycles in Units of Refinery. Journal of Applied Researches in Technical and Engineering, 2 (7) (2018) 247-263.
- N. Kayedi, A. Samimi, M. Asgari Bajgirani, A. Bozorgian, Enhanced Oxidative Desulfurization of Model Fuel: A Comprehensive Experimental Study. South African Journal of Chemical Engineering, 35 (2021) 153-158.
- S. Delavari, H. Mohammadi Nik, N. Mohammadi, A. Samimi, S. Yaghoub Zolfegharifar, F. Antalovits, L. Niedzwiecki, R. Mesbah, Optimization of Operating Conditions for CO Hydrogenation to Hydrocarbon via Response Surface Method. Chemical Methodologies, 5(2) (2021) 178-189.
- F. Zare Kazemabadi, A. Heydarinasab, A. Akbarzadeh, M. Ardjmand, Preparation, characterization and in vitro evaluation of PEGylated nanoliposomal containing etoposide on lung cancer. Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology 47 (1) (2019) 3222-3230
- M. Torkaman, FZ. Kazemabadi, The Use of Ethyl Cellulose Polymer to Control Drug Release of Hydrocortisone Acetate. Oriental Journal of Chemistry 33 (4) (2017) 1976-1990
- F. Zare Kazemabadi, A. Heydarinasab, A. Akbarzadehkhiyavi, M. Ardjmand, Development, Optimization and In vitro Evaluation of Etoposide loaded Lipid Polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles for controlled Drug Delivery on Lung Cancer. Chemical Methodologies 5 (2) (2021) 135-152.
- Y. Raziani, S. Raziani, The Effect of Air Pollution on Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Chemical Reviews 3 (1) (2021) 83-96.
- Y. Raziani, S. Raziani, Investigating the Predictors of Overweight and Obesity in Children. International Journal of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Science, 9(4) (2021) 262-280.
- KK. Dolisgan, Y. Razisni, A review of child abuses and its management in Iran. Journal of Critical Reviews 7 (19) (2020) 9899-9906.
- G. Mohamadi, A. Kavosi, Y. Raziani, AMP. Nasab, Rhinocerebral mucormycosis and treatment: Report of two cases. J. Neyshabur Univ. Med. Sci 2 (2) (2014) 10-13.
- Scott Matteucci, Roy D. Raharjo, Victor A. Kusuma, Steve Swinnea, and Benny D.Freeman, Gas Permeability, Solubility, and Diffusion Coefficients in 1,2-Polybutadiene Containing Magnesium Oxide, Macromolecules 41 (2008), 2144-2156.
- Rajiv Mahajan and William J. Koros, Factors Controlling Successful Formation of Mixed- Matrix Gas Separation Materials, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 39 (2000), 2692-2696.
- Timothy C. Merkel,* Zhenjie He, and Ingo Pinnau, Benny D. Freeman, Pavla Meakin and Anita J. Hill, Effect of Nanoparticles on Gas Sorption and Transport in Poly(1-trimethylsilyl-1-propyne), Macromolecules 36(2003), 6844-6855.
- Scott Matteucci, Victor A. Kusuma, Scott D. Kelman, Benny D. Freeman, Gas transport properties of MgO filled poly(1-trimethylsilyl-1-propyne) Nanocomposites, Polymer 49(2008), 1659-1675
- Toshiki Kono, Yanming Hu, Toshio Masuda, Katsuchisa Tanaka, Rodney D. Priestley,and Benny D. Freeman, Effect of Fumed Silica Nanoparticles on the Gas Permeation Properties of Substituted Polyacetylene Membranes, Polymer Bulletin 58 (2007), 995–1003.
- M. Karami, A. Samimi, M. Ja’fari, The Necessity of Risk Management Evaluations in Petrochemical Industries, Advanced Journal of Chemistry-Section B, Natural Products and Medical Chemistry 2 (3) (2020), 151-158
- S.A. Khoddami, A. Esfandiyari, A. Samimi., Investigating Thermodynamic Mechanism of Gas Hydrate Formation in Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines, International Academic Journal of Science and Engineering, 3(1) (2016), 91-99, 2016