1) A. Hatami, A. Heydarinasab, A. Akbarzadehkhiyavi, F. Pajoum Shariati, An Introduction to Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery, Chem. Methodol., 5(2) (2021), 153-165
2) A. Hatami, A. Heydarinasab, A. Akbarzadehkhiyavi, F. Pajoum Shariati, In vitro co-delivery evaluation of PEGylated nano-liposome loaded by glycyrrhizic acid and cisplatin on cancer cell lines, J Nanopart Res., 22 (2020), 257-269
3) C.-Y. Zhao, R. Cheng, Z. Yang, and Z.-M. Tian, "Nanotechnology for cancer therapy based on chemotherapy," Molecules, 23 (2018) 826-833.
4) S. Senapati, A. K. Mahanta, S. Kumar, and P. Maiti, Controlled drug delivery vehicles for cancer treatment and their performance, Signal transduction and targeted therapy, 3 (2018), 1-19.
5) S. Hossen, M. K. Hossain, M. Basher, M. Mia, M. Rahman, and M. J. Uddin, Smart nanocarrier-based drug delivery systems for cancer therapy and toxicity studies: A review, Journal of advanced research, 15 (2019), 1-18.
6) M. Jafari, A. Samimi, O. Mayeli, Provide Empirical Solutions and Study Production Problems in Coke Production Cycles in Units of Refinery. Journal of Applied Researches in Technical and Engineering, 2 (7) (2018) 247-263.
7) N. Kayedi, A. Samimi, M. Asgari Bajgirani, A. Bozorgian, Enhanced Oxidative Desulfurization of Model Fuel: A Comprehensive Experimental Study. South African Journal of Chemical Engineering, 35 (2021) 153-158.
8) S. Delavari, H. Mohammadi Nik, N. Mohammadi, A. Samimi, S. Yaghoub Zolfegharifar, F. Antalovits, L. Niedzwiecki, R. Mesbah, Optimization of Operating Conditions for CO Hydrogenation to Hydrocarbon via Response Surface Method. Chemical Methodologies, 5(2) (2021) 178-189.
9) F. Zare Kazemabadi, A. Heydarinasab, A. Akbarzadeh, M. Ardjmand, Preparation, characterization and in vitro evaluation of PEGylated nanoliposomal containing etoposide on lung cancer. Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology 47 (1) (2019) 3222-3230
10) N. A. Azeez, V. S. Deepa, and V. Sivapriya, Phytosomes: emergent promising nano vesicular drug delivery system for targeted tumor therapy, Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2018 9, 033001.
11) M. Torkaman, FZ. Kazemabadi, The Use of Ethyl Cellulose Polymer to Control Drug Release of Hydrocortisone Acetate. Oriental Journal of Chemistry 33 (4) (2017) 1976-1990
12) F. Zare Kazemabadi, A. Heydarinasab, A. Akbarzadehkhiyavi, M. Ardjmand, Development, Optimization and In vitro Evaluation of Etoposide loaded Lipid Polymer Hybrid Nanoparticles for controlled Drug Delivery on Lung Cancer. Chemical Methodologies 5 (2) (2021) 135-152.
13) A. A. D’souza and R. Shegokar, Polyethylene glycol (PEG): a versatile polymer for pharmaceutical applications, Expert opinion on drug delivery, 13 (2016), 1257-1275.
14) Y. Raziani, S. Raziani, The Effect of Air Pollution on Myocardial Infarction. Journal of Chemical Reviews 3 (1) (2021) 83-96.
15) Y. Raziani, S. Raziani, Investigating the Predictors of Overweight and Obesity in Children. International Journal of Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Science, 9(4) (2021) 262-280.
16) KK. Dolisgan, Y. Razisni, A review of child abuses and its management in Iran. Journal of Critical Reviews 7 (19) (2020) 9899-9906.
17) G. Mohamadi, A. Kavosi, Y. Raziani, AMP. Nasab, Rhinocerebral mucormycosis and treatment: Report of two cases. J. Neyshabur Univ. Med. Sci 2 (2) (2014) 10-13.
18) J. P. Rao and K. E. Geckeler, Polymer nanoparticles: preparation techniques and size-control parameters, Progress in polymer science, 36 (2011), 887-913.
19) B. Mandal, H. Bhattacharjee, N. Mittal, H. Sah, P. Balabathula, L. A. Thoma, and G. C. Wood, Core–shell-type lipid–polymer hybrid nanoparticles as a drug delivery platform, Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 9 (2013), 474-491.
20) J. Rip, L. Chen, R. Hartman, A. van den Heuvel, A. Reijerkerk, J. van Kregten, B. van der Boom, C. Appeldoorn, M. de Boer, D. Maussang, E. C. M. de Lange, and P. J. Gaillard, Glutathione PEGylated liposomes: pharmacokinetics and delivery of cargo across the blood–brain barrier in rats, Journal of Drug Targeting, 22 (2014), 460-467.
21) Z. Hou, Y. Li, Y. Huang, C. Zhou, J. Lin, Y. Wang, F. Cui, S. Zhou, M. Jia, S. Ye, and Q. Zhang, "Phytosomes loaded with mitomycin C-soybean phosphatidylcholine complex developed for drug delivery," Mol Pharm, 10 (2013), 90-101.
22) S. Ghanbarzadeh, A. Khorrami, and S. Arami, Preparation of optimized Naproxen nano liposomes using response surface methodology, Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, 44 (2014), 33-39.
23) B. Chen, J.-Z. Yang, L.-F. Wang, Y.-J. Zhang, and X.-J. Lin, Ifosfamide-loaded poly (lactic-co-glycolic acid) PLGA-dextran polymeric nanoparticles to improve the antitumor efficacy in Osteosarcoma, BMC cancer, 15 (2015), 752.